Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

NARS Kutki - Swatch & Review

My very first NARS nail polish!! :)

This baby is called Kutki and is from the limited edition Thakoon collection for spring 2012! Its a collaboration collection to extend fashion week apparently (I'm clueless about fashion).
But all that aside, its a light powder blue that manages to be exceptionally vibrant and stunning! This is the colour that I have had in my head while buying numerous other light blues (China Glaze - Kinect Candy, I'm looking at you).

Sadly, this polish gives me a huge case of the red hands, especially in indoor lighting but I don't care, I'm going to wear it all the time anyway!!










*** PSST I Re-swatched this with a comparison HERE :) ***

The formula was thick, but not too hard to work with and these pictures are two coats of Kutki! I would buy the others in the collection but none seem TOO unique, and I didn't notice this until I got home but... NARS nail polish retail for $18.00. I am not the type of person to spend 18 dollars on one bottle of nail polish (unless I am aware and fully make the decision). Darn. Whatever, it was worth it. Great colour!

This is what happened when I was in sephora, I swear Kutki was singing to me to buy her!!! 

"Hello?? I'm the colour you're looking for!"



 Thats all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment