Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Ericas Nails & More Nail Art Challenge! Day 5 Valentines Day Nails

Happy Valentines Day & welcome to day 5 of Erica's Nails & More Nail Art Challenge!

Today is clearly themed Vday nails. I spend my Valentines Day with my fur boyfriends and girlfriends at my local SPCA. I go about three times a week, and this week is no different :) Furbabies need loving too. Plus its way more fun than the same ol' dinner & a movie.

Anyway, I digress. Here is my manicure!

I used OPI Pink Friday, China Glaze Seduce Me, China Glaze Midnight Kiss & Rainbow Honey My Love! I was so happy to get my Rainbow Honey order so quickly & I was most excited to try the LE, My Love (my untried!). I love it! It is full of gold sparkle and pink shimmer, iridescent goodness, and silvered white and pink heart glitters! Very pretty combo. I added some stripes and heart rhinestones too :]



Do you like it? I'm quite happy with how it turned out! I like that CG Seduce Me darkens the tone of it a bit and the heart rhinestones and Pink Friday still add a bit of fun!

Oh and looky at what I got in the mail!! I was part of a Secret Cupid Swap and this is my gift that I received from the lovely Chasadie! I LOOOVEEE IT so I had to show it off! I had been lemming Zoya Aurora for FOREVER. And I wanted to try a liquid sand so badly and she picked the PERFECT colour :) I also got a ton of cool samples (I'm most excited about the John Frieda ones ;) I don't know how she knew that those are some of my favourite candies but they almost didn't make it to the picture because I ate them all up immediately!


And just for a bonus, here is a picture of my last years Valentine, Mr. Duke!! I am happy to say that a year later, he is in a happy forever home. Warm, safe & sound with a forever family. Now THAT is a happy Valentines Day story <3


Don't forge to check out the other awesome nail art from Day 5!!

4 comments: