Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday Swatch Spam FT. OPI

Herrrroh.

Today I've got some swatch spam for you by OPI. Take a peek!

OPI We'll Always Have Paris Suede
Pinky-purple-heaven in just ONE coat.


OPI Orge The Top Blue
Perfect medium blue creme in a perfect two coats.

OPI Danke Shiny Red.
My favourite one-coat red by OPI. Stunning shimmer on this one!

OPI Alpine Snow.
3 Thin coats of a stark white. Perhaps a bit too stark for me, but it works if that is what you are goin' for.

OPI Funky Dunky.
Two coats of grape purple perfection. I love that this always looks purple and never too dark.

OPI Fly.
Excellent teal creme/crelly. I love this one. Bright, clean, awesome.

OPI You Only Live Twice
Raspberry Glassfleck with a three thin coat formula. It seriously glows. I love this one.

& That is it for today! I hope you liked my Sunday swatch spam :)
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment