Pages

Monday 14 January 2013

OPI You Don't Know Jacques Suede!

Herrrroh.

Today I am sporting what I like to consider the best quick, easy, and appropriate polish. This is OPI You Don't Know Jacques, Suede. YDKJ Suede is a golden toned taupe with a foil-like shimmer but dries matte- hence being referred to as a suede.

Here are some reasons why I love it:
-It is a one coater, extremely quick to apply and gives great coverage with a great formula.
-It dries insanely fast. So you can do your nails and be out the door with no worries of dinging your nails and ruining them.
-It is a nice palette cleanser and appropriate for a conservative environment.
-It looks good with my skin tone :)
-Looks fabulous with topcoat as well, brings out the shimmer while still being a neutral. 

Cons:
-Chips easily. It really is a one-day wear kind of polish.
-Harder to find. It was a part of the suede collection that I think came out in 2009 or 2010 so it isn't hanging out on the permanent collection racks.


This is one of my go-to colors when I need something fast and appropriate. I hope you like it. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment