Pages

Friday 18 January 2013

Butter London Slapper Swatch

Oh hay it's Friday! I think is it Friday... my days are all jumbled up!

Here is a quick swatch of Butter London Slapper! Teal creme perfection. Great formula, bright clean colour, flattering. I'm wearing two coats in these pictures and I am a fan. 



I always wanted to try a BL creme because of all the good things I heard about the formula but I was hesitant because of the $14 price tag. Well, I am a believer. This was awesome to apply. I think I'll only purchase during sales though. $14 is a lot of money. You can find Butter London at their website (which does NOT ship to Canada), Karmaloop.com & Nailpolishcanada.com. I've also seen a stray BL on a rack at Winners so keep your eyes peeled.

Overall thoughts about Slapper:
-Great formula and a great colour
-I love the bottle shape, stores well and is not tippy
-I love that the cap pops off and reveals a user friendly brush handle
-$14 is pricey but worth it if you love the colour

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. *Adds to wishlist* Beautiful swatches! I'm not a huge teal person but I love this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If it weren't for the price tag, I would be after some more Butter London Cremes!

      Delete
  2. BL's are my favorite brand! I hate that they are so expensive...the new collections are $15!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? The price is a bit too much for my polish budget but I couldn't resist this colour! The new collections are *15$??* The pastels? That seems a bit much :(

      Delete