Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

NOTD OPI Fresh Frog of Belaire over Julep Leah

Happy Wednesday!

Today I am showing you what I wore over Julep Leah from yesterday. I can't leave anything plain. For today's manicure I added one coat of OPI Fresh Frog of Belaire (what a hilarious name!). This polish came out with OPI's 2011 Holiday Muppets Collection and I've worn it a lot in the last year. Green micro glitter with medium silver hexes. It can give a few different looks to it whether you wear it layered or over different shades of green. Wearing it over Leah kept it bright and funky. I liked the overall look of this manicure! One coat was plenty for some sparkle, but it can be opaque on its own in three coats :)


Now that it is getting near the holidays I am finding myself wearing the glitters from last years OPI  collection quite often! I like it when I rediscover older favourites!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment