Pages

Friday 16 November 2012

Nfu Oh Jelly Syrup JS27 Swatch

Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a good week! Mine wasn't too bad :)

Today I am showing you Nfu Oh JS27, one of their Jelly Syrups! It is a medium purple jelly, and my picture shows three coats! It applied nicely (no streaks!) and dried fast and shiny! This polish is the perfect consistency for a glitter sandwich which I hope to try soon :) 

I swear there were not baldy patches in real life. This is just the way the light was hitting my nails and the camera I think :( It was squishy and shiny and great in real life! I love jellies and I was not disappointed in this one at all. It is quite lovely.


I got my bottle from www.nailpolishcanada.com! I love having a Canadian website that sells Nfu Oh and I highly recommend Nail Polish Canada. They have great shipping rates (free over $25!) and I got my package in just a couple of days! They carry lots of Nfu Oh and tons of other brands typically unavailable in Canada. I love them. Check 'em out!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment