Pages

Friday 2 November 2012

Last 5 days of Halloween Rolled into ONE post! PIC HEAVY!

Hey polish people! 

I finally got my camera and computer to work together and I guess this post is better late than never! So without further ado.. here is the last five days of my Halloween series rolled into one post!! I'll let the pictures do the talking and keep my descriptions to a minimum.

DAY FIVE

OPI Flit a Bit & CG Stone Cold. Flit A Bit is the perfect pumpkin orange and stone cold is the best charcoal grey matte ever!


DAY FOUR

WnW Fantasy Makers Rest In Pieces. Fuchsia microglitter in a black jelly base. Looks way better than this picture in real life.



DAY THREE

CG Riveting and CG Stone Cold in a half-moon halloween mani. I love the gold glassflecks in Riveting and CG stone cold is so opaque that it was easy and ended up looking quite cool! 


& Here it is with topcoat.


DAY TWO

OPI Alpine Snow and OPI Big Apple Red in a drippy-icky blood manicure.


Then I turned the blood into HOLO blood with Jade Vermelho Surreal! I think this is pretty cool.





DAY ONE

& Here is my last Halloween mani. This one might have been my favourite :)

Zombie-esque gradient nails using:
OPI Gargantuan Green Grape Matte
a-England Dragon
Dollish Polish Zombie Flesh



I think they turned out pretty good! But then I sponged on some red blood to add some EXTRA gross-ness. Cool, right?!




& There you have it. This is my 10 Days of Halloween series completed! Sorry that the last half was late but I am glad I finally got to post them. I hope you all had a safe & happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. I like the first mani and the dripping blood mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That was my first "drippy" manicure ever. Im glad you like it too :)

      Delete