Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Happy Monday! OPI We'll Always Have Paris Suede

Happy Monday polish people!

First of all I hope you all took a moment to remember and celebrate our veterans yesterday. Both of my Grampys fought in the war, and I am still lucky to have one of them in my life. My dads father passed away three years ago, and yesterday my father laid a wreath down for him a ceremony held in town. It was lovely. The sacrifices our veterans made are the reason we have our freedom today. It is good to remember that and show our gratitude and respect.

Todays NOTD is OPI We'll Always Have Paris Suede. I love the OPI Suedes.. I think their formulas are excellent! This is just one coat, and it dried so fast. Plus they are super interesting to look at, like velvet or something... (or suede haha!). The combination of shimmer with a matte finish is just so cool. This is a cross between pink and purple and it is awesome. Looks pretty awesome with topcoat too when the shimmer really comes out to play!

This wears like shit though. I put it on last night after I got out of the shower before bed.. and by 10pm tonight it was completely ruined. Unsalvageable. Chipped away everywhere. I did go swimming but lots of my polishes stand up to the pool just fine! I am sure with topcoat it would do better but I like the look of it matte :)



Anyway, I hope you all had a great Monday!
So long for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment