Pages

Thursday 22 November 2012

Elevation Torres del Paine

Hello everyone! and Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! Are you all planning to do some "black Friday" and "cyber Monday" shopping this weekend? I sure am! Hoping to score some deals on some Christmas gifts!

Today I am sporting Elevation Polish Torres de Paine. This is a very awesome shade of green. Mossy but clean medium green. It is a gorgeous shade. This is my first Elevation polish and I was very impressed with the formula. It was soooo saturated with colour, and incredibly pigmented. This is just one coat and I felt no need to do another. It did dry a little dull. These pictures have no topcoat so you can see the finish. Topcoat added plenty of shine though. Here are some photos in both natural and artificial light.




I am a fan of this polish! What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment