Pages

Monday 1 October 2012

a-England Dragon! I love this polish!!

Todays post is of one of my new favourite polishes! I love a-England and I love green.. therefore I had been lemming a-Englands Dragon since I first laid eyes on the swatches (HAT TRICK, I love dragons too). I don't know why it look me so long to bite the bullet and buy this bad boy but I sure as heck am happy with my purchase!

A perfect dragon green with a scattered holo finish with flashes of gold. One coat covered wonderfully, and would do in a hurry, but two really builds up that finish! Applied perfect, like I expect my a-Englands to do. I only have wonderful things to say about this bad boy! It is going to frequent my nails often, especially since I think it looks perfect for fall :)




1 comment:

  1. ugh, so jealous! Dragon is one of the only A-England's lemmings I haven't killed!

    ReplyDelete