Pages

Monday 22 October 2012

10 Days of Halloween Series! Day 1: WnW Once Upon A Time!

Hi everyone!

I'm going to start a series!!! 10 days of Halloween themed polishes and nail art! Halloween is probably my second favourite holiday! I adore dressing up (usually as a superhero) and giving candy to kids and watching B list horror movies from the 80s (guilty pleasure).

So to start it off the series is WnW Fantasy Makers Once Upon A Time. Black jelly base with micro and medium size red hex glitters. Its pretty awesome for a pretty awesome price. This is two coats over one coat of black. But you can see in the pictures it dries pretty gritty and bumpy. A couple coats of top coat is a must. But for the price, with the cute bottles, and the good formula.. its totally worth it!



Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. This nail polish is SO Halloween :) I love it!
    xx
    Ely
    http://elybslittlecorner.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I can't get over the cute bottle :)

      Delete