Pages

Thursday 25 October 2012

10 Days of Halloween, Day 4: Black Spider Egg Nails!

Happy Thursday polish people!

Hope you are all having a great day :) I am doing well today. My sister is home from school for a break and it is so, so, so nice to see her. I haven't seen her in about six months! We went to a party together and have been hanging out :)

Anyway, here is my mani for Day 4 of my 10 Days of Halloween Series! .. This is the "fish egg" manicure but today I am calling it the SPIDER egg manicure to make it more spooky for halloween! Super simple! Just painted my nails with WnW Black Creme than dunked them into some micro beads that I picked up at Michaels after applying a thicker coat of topcoat! This mani didn't last too long on me, about 1/2 a day before the beads were coming loose and I *needed* to pick them off :P


However, I DO think it looks creepy though. Funny how the time of year can change your perspective. I would have thought this was "chic" back in July but in October its definitely spooky!!! What do you think?

1 comment: