Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

New Essence Color and Go! Date in the Moonlight & Gorgeous Bling Bling!

Hey everyone!

In case you didn't know, Essence has revamped their Color & Go line! The bottles have a new rounded shape and are bigger! They old bottles were 5ml, and the new ones are 8ml (for comparison, an OPI bottle is 15ml & a HITS bottle is 7ml). They have kept some of their old staple colours, but also added some new ones! Today I am showing you two of their new colours, Date in the Moonlight & Gorgeous Bling Bling!

Here is a photo of the new bottles :)


 First up is Date in the Moonlight. Its a dark grey-ed blue base with bright blue shimmer. The shimmer is obvious on the nail, not at all hidden. I like it quite a bit. Applied wonderfully, this is two coats and no topcoat. Look how shiny it dries!


The second colour is Gorgeous Bling Bling! Its a pretty unique colour, at first I thought it was a little dated.. but when I got it on it looked perfect for the fall season. It looks like a burnt orange or a lighter version of terracotta. Reminds me of bricks almost. There is a golden chunky flake-like glass fleck shimmer that is super pretty too. Here I am wearing 2 coats and no topcoat. It dried super shiny too. 


These formulas are top notch, like I expect for essence. I always like their polishes and I am impressed with the new colours they've added and of course, the bigger bottles :) What do you think of the revamped Color & Go line?!


No comments:

Post a Comment