Pages

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Nerd Lacquer, I think you call me... Sexy.

I think you call me... Sexy.

Another Nerd Lacquer lemming squashed. I think I may be officially done throwing cash at NL auctions/blog sales/LJ sales, etc. It is getting out of control. I only have five left on my wishlist I think but that is probably five too many.

This one is so gorgeous though, I found it on a blog sale along with Event Horizon.

"I think you call me.. Sexy" is from inspired by Doctor Who.. and more specifically.. The TARDIS. It is the perfect Tardis blue nail polish. And if you understand what I mean... then you are awesome. It is jam packed with silver and blue glitter.. and even some micro red glitter. It is incredibly sparkly in the sun.

Since I know I won't ever be able to get my hands on another bottle.. I layered this over Zoya Song, but it is definitely possible to get this baby opaque on her own. This picture was taken with topcoat, in my lightbox.


Ugh it is so gorgeous that I don't even care that it gives me lobster hands. It is so vibrant and sparkly. 

Anyway, Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment