Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Lynnderella The Telltale Heart Swatch

Helllooooo!

First of all.. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS SEPTEMBER! WTF? Time is flying by with this job. Last I checked.. I'm pretty sure it was May. I hope the weather holds up so I can go to the beach at least ONCE when I get home!

Second of all.. speaking of home.. I go home on Thursday from work! Woohoo! I actually adore the camp I am working in so it is a little bitter sweet.. hopefully I will be back.

ON TO THE POLISH.
Today I am showing you Lynnderella The Telltale Heart from her Halloween Collection from 2011. Different sizes and shapes of Magenta/Fuchsia glitter with a chunky blue obvious shimmer. The base of mine is a little bit tinted magenta. I don't know if that is from bleeding glitter or if it was "intentional". 

My favourite part of the polish are the large square glitters and the blue shimmer.. looks cool with the magenta. This is one coat over black.




It is a very pretty polish but I don't wear it very often. I am thinking about swapping this one!
What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. lol, RIGHT. Where did the summer go?? This polish is awesome! I still have yet to own any Lynnderellas... they're so hard to get yours hands on :/

    ReplyDelete