Pages

Sunday 9 September 2012

Enchanted Polish Octopus' Garden Swatchfest :)

Hi everyone!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the iphone pictures in some posts coming up. My camera is having a hissy fit.

But today I am showing you Enchanted Polish's Octopus's Garden from The Beatles collection! A multichrome with a holo finish. It is primarily a deep royal blue with flashes of blurple, violet, red, yellow, and green.

The holo finish is very subtle indoors, where my pictures were taken.. and most of the multichrome colours are only visable at extreme angles. Its still very pretty though! This is three coats and no topcoat. There are a lot of pictures because I wanted to try and capture the colour shift.














& that is it for today!
So long for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment