Pages

Thursday 13 September 2012

Candeo Colors Melonball :)

Hi ya'll!

Today I am wearing Candeo Colour's Melonball. I have been searching and searching all summer for a Melonball type of polish, and I finally get a hold of one.. after summer is over. Haha But I don't care, I am wearing this year round because it is VERY pretty :)

I really like the glitter mix in this polish. I'll let the picture do the talking but I will say the tiny circular glitters are awesome.. and so are the red hexes.

I layered Melonball over Zoya Traci, and I think it was a very good match. I love the way it looks. Formula wise, it was thick, but the glitter spread well. The shiny pink glitters did start to curl on me though, I needed a coat of Gelous and two coats of SV to make them not stick out. I feel that is important to mention.


Melonball is exclusive to llarowe and you can find it at www.shop.llarowe.com.

*Just a side note, my bottle came kind of not full. Like pretty much full.. but not all the way. Kinda weird. Not used at all, the neck was completely clean.. I wonder if it was to avoid explosion during the summer months?

2 comments:

  1. love the name of this polish! and it looks awesome over Tracie :)

    ReplyDelete