Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

Crows Toes Wonder Woman Swatch!

Hi everyone!

Sorry for my lack of posting. I am working insane hours and the internet is just not very good here! :(

Here is a mani I did when I was home with Crows Toes Wonder Woman! I layered one coat over Joe Fresh Cobalt (blue) and OPI Big Apple Red. I had heard that many of the Crows Toes Wonder Woman's going around are "dry" etc etc. My bottle was definitely thick and dense with glitter but not dry or unusable or anything like that. I might add some thinner to it next time around. It was a very hungry glitter, that is for sure! A good topcoat and some gelous is definitely needed! I love the glitter combo in it though. Blue, red and yellow hex glitters in different sizes! It REALLY does remind me of Wonder Woman's costume!

Here are some pictures!



I got my bottle from Llarowe! Crows Toes is also available at Overall Beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment