Pages

Saturday 18 August 2012

China Glaze Kahlari Kiss Swatch!

Hi!

This is the only polish I picked up from the China Glaze On Safari collection.. Kahlari Kiss! It is a very odd colour. To me it kind of looks like a sandy-camel-yellow-toned-honey-mustatd-dipping-sauce-nude creme. Awkward description, I know!

Haha! It REALLY clashes with my skintone but I think it looks kind of cool anyway! I like it because it is unique and I don't have anything like it in my collection! This is two very easy coats. The formula was great! Dry time was also really good! These pics were taken pre-topcoat.




Looks pretty icky on me but I do like the colour anyway and think it is the most unique from the collection! I am thinking about picking up Elephant Walk, Exotic Encounters, Desert Sun, Jungle Queen and I'm not Lion next!

What do you think of odd colours like this one? Will you wear them even if they clash with your skin? Yay or nay?

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually swapping this polish away. It didn't look good on me at all!

    ReplyDelete