Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

Nerd Lacquer Hyperspace Bypass Swatch! :)

Hi! Today I am sporting what might be my favourite Nerd Lacquer. It is Hyperspace Bypass! One that is inspired by Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy <3

It is a yellow jelly base with different sizes of golden, black, and yellow glitter along with a holo micro shimmer! I love it. Opaque in two coats and smooth with only one coat of top coat. I actually can't really describe how much I love it so I will let the pictures do the talking!




 It kind of reminds me of lemon pepper sauce!! Hahahaha Definitely not a polish for everyone, it is on the edgy side.. but I love it! For a while now I have been scared to wear it because these polishes aren't being made anymore and I wanted to conserve polish, but now I realize.. if you've got it.. ENJOY IT! Right people!? That is why I bought it so I might as well wear it!

Have an awesome day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment