Pages

Monday 23 July 2012

Coverband Sticks & Stones & Color Club Wham! Pow!

Hi polish people :)

Just a quickie today! I wore this mani a few weeks ago when I was still at home!
This is two coats of Colour Clubs Wham! Pow! over one coat of white (to ensure the neon really popped), followed up with one coat of Cover Band Sticks & Stones. I love both of these polishes. Color Club's Wham! Pow! is from the Poptastic collection from a few summers ago and it is an eye searing traffic cone neon orange! Right down my alley, and with a good formula to boot! Puts me in a very good mood :)

Sticks and stones really adds something great though, black and white glitter makes me happy and giddy. It applied really nicely, no digging for the pieces I wanted, and this is just one coat. I like the small round glitters in this. I think lately I may like it better than Lynn's CTD....


I think it is an awesome summer manicure. Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment