Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

China Glaze Fast Track - Swatch

Hi everyone!

Today I am featuring China Glaze Fast Track. A sandy coloured tan neutral/nude with an intense golden-yellow shimmer. I LOVE the idea of this polish. I love the sandy colour, I love the shimmer, I think China Glaze did an exceptional job of this one. Managed to make MEEE like a neutral. That is hard to do. Application and formula was standard two coats, dried well. ONE PROBLEM THOUGH.. it doesn't look good with my skin.. at all :( Makes me look very very red. Almost like my cuticles and knuckles are inflamed or something. I don't think I care though. I think I am going to wear it anyway and hope people don't notice that part. :]



That is all for today! I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment