Pages

Sunday 24 June 2012

Pretty & Polished Party On My Yacht - Swatch

Hi everyone!

Today I am showing Pretty & Polished Party on My Yacht! I originally wasn't going to get it because in photos I thought it was kind of similar to Jawbreaker. I was low on cash and I thought it might not be justifiable to spend the money on something that was similar. But then it was available in a mini bottle so I snapped it up in an Etsy frenzy.

Turns out, its WAY different than Jawbreaker.  The glitters are all mini (circular and a few string) in lighter green, magenta/fuchsia, purple, yellow, and light blue). Also the white base is different than jawbreaker! Has a very jelly feel to it. It is a jelly sandwich all on its own. Application was easy, no digging for glitter! This is three coats and topcoat. One coat of topcoat was all I needed to smooth it out.



I'm very happy I decided to get this along with Jawbreaker. I like the look of it a lot :)
Pretty & Polished can be found on facebook here! Check her out to hear about Etsy updates and re-stocks. Also, in the next few weeks Pretty & Polished will be available on Llarowe! I think this is great news and I can't wait to get my hands on more of these pretties :)

No comments:

Post a Comment