Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

NOTD Clarins 230 - AKA Unicorn Pee

Today I am showing off one of my most coveted and loved bottles of polish, Clarins 230. The long discontinued, VHTF and now extremely expensive on ebay polish is affectionately known in the nail polish world as unicorn pee, and for a very good reason. It is like a beautiful rainbow in a bottle!


To get 230 opaque on its own, I imagine it would take quite a few coats and I like to conserve this polish because I never EVER want to run out of it. Today I layered one coat of the awesomesauce over black. Here are some pictures taken outside  :)






Look at the pinky in the last one! You can really really see the green, orange and red on one nail!
I tried to capture the colour shift as best as I could.. from red to gold, and orange, and green! Next I'll try this over a vibrant purple or blue to bring out the base colour of the magnificent 230!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment