Pages

Saturday 16 June 2012

Lynnderella Matter of the Heart - Swatch !

Today I am showing off what might be my favourite Lynnderella polish, Matter of the Heart. There is always drama surrounding Lynnderella's polishes but I am going to just put that on the back burner and concentrate on the actual polish today! I got it through the wishlist system at Llarowe and let me tell you, this one WAS worth the wait. It is gorgeous! Llarowe will be taking new wishlists soon so sign up for her email updates and keep checking her facebook page if you want in!

Here is a close-up of a bottle shot!

Fuchsia & silver hexes, big and small sqaures in red & pink & silver, and HOLO HEARTS(!) in a milky pale pink base with an iridescent shimmer :)

Here are some pictures on the nails now!! This is two coats of Matter of the Heart over two coats of OPI Mod About You with one coat of Seche Vite on top! 




I love everything about this manicure. I don't usually wear girly polish, but this is an exception because it is so gorgeous. Its unique, soft, feminine, and so pretty!!! I really love the red squares. I don't usually go for red and pink unless it is Valentines Day or something but this ...it just works.

The only thing I wish was different was that I wish there were more hearts. I found they were kinda sparse, and also they stuck really easily to the sides of the bottle instead of coming out to play! I only got two hearts on each hand while doing this manicure!

What do you think of this Lynnderella?

3 comments:

  1. I know right! Something about this combination is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great swatches! looove that macro shot! :drool:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Even though I don't usually wear a lot of pink.... I just love the glitters in this one!! :)

      Delete