Pages

Saturday 9 June 2012

Layla HOLO Mercury Twilight - Swatch

Ohh looky a silver holo!!

Layla is blowing my mind lately. Big fan of how they listened to my polish holo prayers. Today I'm sporting Mercury Twilight, a gorgeous silver linear holographic that makes my eyes pop out of my face. I'm not sure how this compares to other silver holos because I actually don't own too many, for some reason my holo collection is mostly colourful.

Anyway! This is three very careful coats with no basecoat or topcoat. I floated it on carefully to avoid too much pressure so I could avoid patchy bald spots. I'm getting better at applying these the more I practice!


I would just like to point out that this picture is inside.. and ITS STILL SO HOLO!! When I tried to take pictures outside my camera basically freaked out because it was SO shiny and SO holo.


Do you see what I see?!?! Double rainbow!!!!! That means goodluck where I am from :)


This last one is outside. It is insanity. All rainbows and unicorns and sunshine!


These layla holos are hard to apply, and don't wear very long.. but I love them anyway.

Ta-ta for now!

1 comment: