Pages

Monday 18 June 2012

Galaxy Nails!

After watching all that Star Wars yesterday with my Dad I thought I would do a Galaxy manicure today! What I love about these Galaxy manicures is that I can screw up a ton and you cant tell in the end result :)

I started with Essence Black is Back as my base.. then sponged with Sally Hansen Whirlwind White and went over it with:
OPI Yodel Me On My Cell (blue)
Joe Fresh Bumbleberries (purple)
Joe Fresh Pineapple (yellow)
Then I went over the whole thing with China Glaze Fairy Dust (holo sparkles) to give the look of a starry sparkly sky. Then I did dots for larger stars with Whirlwind White!

Even though I messed up a million times, I still like the way it turned out! I think it does look like galaxies and nebulas on my nails :D



Ouuu spacy! I like it!! Hope you like it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment