Pages

Friday 8 June 2012

Essie Navigate Her - Swatch & Review

Ahhh Essie, we meet again.

Essie and I have had a love/hate relationship over the past couple of years but its slowly becoming more and more love. Mostly because Essie is actually coming out with some incredible colours and not just the typical soft and sheer pinky colours. They even have some neons and blues! I like that. I give Essie props and a fist bump for that. Boo yah.

Navigate Her is one of those colours that I love. It's the namesake of the spring 2012 collection and it is the perfect pistachio green. Not mint, not jade.. a perfect pistachio. It is a very clean and pretty colour. Perfect for spring.



I'm hardly ever a fan of Essie formulas, but this one wasn't too bad. However, it did take three coats and topcoat for me to get everything even and level. Dry time was a little long on this one, most Essies take a long time to dry on me for some reason.

Verdict: It is still a win because it is an awesome shade of green :) Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment