Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Essence Walk On Air - Swatch

Howdyyyy

Today I am feeling a little blue so I thought I would wear some blue on my nails. Also, I love the colour blue so it cheers me up too! This is Essence Walk On Air! I really can't stop gushing about Essence nail polish, it is only $1.49!! The bottles are smaller at 5ml (standard bottle size is 15ml) but they have an awesome formula and great colour range! You can get them now in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart :)

Anyway, back on topic. Walk on Air is a dark blue. I can't call it navy, and I can't call it cobalt. It falls somewhere in the middle of the two. This is two coats. The first coat went on a little bit streaky but the second made everything all better and smooth. It dried quick and glossy.



Ouu, I love blues. It isnt terribly unique, but its an excellent staple to have in any collection and for $1.49 it is a total steal!

Thats all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment