Pages

Saturday 9 June 2012

Color Club Twiggie - Swatch & Nail Art

Color Club Twiggie may be my favourite green of all time. Probably because its the most unique green on the planet! (or you know, in my collection). It manages to be a light shade of "soft or almost pastel" green... while being insanely and almost neon-ly bright. How?!?! Why?!?!?! I don't know. I just know that I love it and I will continue to wear it all of the time. I need a back up. Without topcoat it dries to a semi-matte finish, which is kinda cool too.

Twiggie came out with the Summer Poptastic collection set. It was my first Color Club set ever and I still love it so so so much. I wish Color Club was more available in Canada. I can find the sets long after release at Winners for 12.99 (Which don't get me wrong, I love) but I want more Color Clubs and online the sets retail for about four times what I pay at Winners, and single polishes for almost the price of a set! Thus... I must wait and hope I snag Color Club's at Winner's. This puts me out of the loop for awesome older collections unless I want to dig deep into my wallet.

End rant, now let's look at Twiggie. This is two coats plus topcoat.

In the sun!

Artificial Light

I decided I wanted to spice it up a bit so I added some a-symetrical dots on the tips with a medium sized dotting tool using OPI Jade is the new black, Orly Green Apple, and China Glaze Jolly Holly. On my ring finger i switched it up and did the dots on the bottom. I think it makes it look sort of funky and cool. I'm not very good at doing this but I think it turned out okay!


Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment