Pages

Monday 25 June 2012

China Glaze Summer Neon Sunkissed - Swatch!

Okay. I broke the rules. I bought one more polish before I go to work. I was worried that if I left for a month and came home this baby would be gone and I would have missed the boat!!! I needed to grab it and find it a safe place on my shelves.

China Glaze Sunkissed. Neon. Shimmery. Yellow. Goodness. A neon lemon yellow, perfect for summer.. as soon as I get a tan. I couldn't manage to capture the beautiful golden-yellow shimmer with my camera :( It is there though and obvious in real life! It is what really makes this different and special.. sets it apart from my other neon yellows. The formula was pretty thick. Not goopy.. but thicker than I am used to. For application I suggest waiting a couple of minutes in between coats to make sure you don't get bald spots or patchy drag marks. This polish was surprisingly opaque though. Two coats is enough! For a neon! And a yellow! This is unheard of in my collection. No need for white undies either. Dry time was average for me, and it dries to a semi-matte or satin finish. I added topcoat for these pictures.



I think I will be reaching for Sunkissed frequently this summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment