Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Candy Lacquer Block Party - Glitter Gradient!

Herrrrrrrrro :)

Today I am in the mood for a happy party mani and right now my absolute favourite "party" or "confetti" glitter is Candy Lacquer Block Party. 

Candy Lacquer Block party.. how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
-The glitter is different sized SQUARES. Square glitter is by far my favourite shape of glitter.
-There is literally every colour of glitter. Including black. Black glitter is my favourite too.
-Even the larger squares lay completely flat against my nail.
-The glitter is suspended really nicely in the base. I didn't have to turn it upside down or shake it or dig for pieces. This is an effort-free-indie-glitter. So awesome!!

Anyway, I already had on Joe Fresh Hula from yesterday so I used to as the base for my gradient. I started at the bottom of my nails for the gradient this time, and Block Party applied really well. After a thick coat of SV it was completely smooth. I really like how this mani turned out.





You can find Candy Lacquer on Etsy here! This is the only polish I have from Candy Lacquer but her other creations look really cute too. If I wasn't so broke I would definitely pick up more because I was really impressed with the quality of Block Party. Also, it was shipped to me very quickly!

Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. sooo cute :)
    kisses
    http://namodadasunhas.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete