Pages

Thursday 24 May 2012

NOTD Summertime Half-moon Manicure !

Hai hai hai! I'm in a great mood today! Maybe its the sun!! I love when the days start to get longer and the grass starts to get greener and the air smells sweet :) Kids start playing outside, and I can wear sunglasses and roll down the windows in the car :) It is a great feeling.

To go along with my fabulous mood, I needed a fabulous manicure. Something fun, something summery. I chose a half moon manicure that I did using paper re-inforcements that I picked up at Staples. It is something like 5 dollars for 200 of them. I already had on China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy (one of my favourite neon pinks), and Zoya Zuza, a somewhat opaque turquoise foil.



This last picture shows the manicure off well, but sorry about my wonky coloured fingers. I have very poor circulation.


I think it is a super cute colour combo for summer. Its bright and funky and I hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment