Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Nerd Lacquer All Of TIme And Space - Swatch

Today I am wearing something really special! Nerd Lacquer's All Of Time And Space! Its based on BBC's Doctor Who (longest running sci-fi show in all of history).. more specifically I think it is based on the The Eleventh Doctor since this polish is found in her "Mad Man with a Box" series. I'm a little biased because I love Doctor Who hehehe since I was a kiddie.

The polish iteself is absolutely gorgeous.. a beautiful muted seafoam green base silvered with microglitter and packed full of different sizes of purple and silver hex glitters, also some purple microglitter. The contrasting colours make it super unique and gorgeous, especially for spring. This polish manages to be subtly funky yet ladylike at the same time. Ugh I just love it so much.

This is three coats, gelous, and seche vite. With this combo it is completely smooth and I wore it for three days with no chips and minimal tip wear. I rarely keep a polish on for more than one day, so it says something about how much I love it as well as how well it wears!

Sorry in advance for my dry dry cuticles. I've got some cream on them right now I promise.

Taken in the shade

Taken in the sun

Taken indoors
Gahhhhhhh it is so pretty!!

I have heard Nerd Lacquer  has disappeared from the nail polish scene :( Any one know any details? I hope she'll be back, her polishes are truly spectacular and ..pardon my nerdiness.. out of this world.

I'll leave you with a lovely Doctor Who quote.... "All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?"

No comments:

Post a Comment