Pages

Friday 4 May 2012

May the 4th be with you! - My first try at stamping!

May the 4th be with you!!

Doesn't that just roll off your tongue? Now that I have established that I am a huge nerd, here is my very first try at stamping. I see all these BEAUTIFUL nail designs all over the interwebs and I just get insanely jealous of their stamping abilities but I could NEVER find the courage to give it a try!

Well, I was at the mall at the "As Seen On TV" store where I usually gawk over the magic bullets and snuggies, and suddenly I see THREE different stamping kits up for grabs! I bought a pack of about 20 Salon Express plates for 20 dollars, the stamper/scraper/holder, as well as a few different Konad plates because I wanted to make sure I had some that would fit my WHOLE nail for the full nail designs.

Now, I know this isn't the best stamping job in the world, but it is my first try, and I am pretty proud of it!



Clearly I messed up my index finger with a little bit of smudging hehe but that's okay!

I can't wait to try more of this :)




No comments:

Post a Comment