Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2012

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy - Swatch

What a beautiful sunny day out today, I already got a sunburn while walking dogs and wearing SPF 50. Darn me and my pale translucent skin. Anyway, I am in the mood for pink (maybe to match my sunburn?).

China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy came out with the Poolside collection in 2010 but is now part of the core line that you can buy at Sally's. It is an incredibly unique neon pink, because instead of being blue toned it is orange/coral toned. It was kind of hard to capture in pictures but I think I managed okay! Its totally awesome for summer. Bright, fun, girly, and eye catching for sure.

This is three coats plus topcoat but I think it could have been fine with two if I had put it on over white. It was a little thick but still manageable. It self-levelled with topcoat just fine too.



Oh I love it. I really do. I'm going to wear this a lot this summer. There really is something about neons and summer, and I love it. Any excuse to wear a neon for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment