Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

All That Glitters Very Peacockish - Swatch

Today I am sporting another beauty by All That Glitters who sells on Etsy. Very Peacockish is on my favourites list lately, and I'm so happy to have it in my collection :)

It is a Blueish/Turquoise base with what I think is either a pearl or slightly frosty shimmer finish. There are small blue and green hex glitters, medium-ish black hexes, blue and gold bar glitters, as well as huge very shiny gold hexes! So much going on in this polish and I love it.

I layered one coat over China Glaze Sexy In The City, which I wore on its own yesterday. I turned my bottle of Very Peacockish upside down for about five minutes before I painted my nails and I had absolutely no trouble with application. I got all different glitters on the brush easily - no digging; and the consistency was very good for such a densely packed glitter polish :)



Oooooouuuuuu so pretty!!!! Gahh I just love black glitter so so much. I think putting it over this lighter blue gives is a funky look. Next time I'm putting it over a darker shimmer polish to try for a more glam kind of look. Its a very versatile polish and I'm super happy to have it in my stash:)

You can get Very Peacockish from her shop on Etsy, and I recommend followering All That Glitters on FB for updates :) She re-stocks pretty regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment