Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

All That Glitters Valentine Massacre - Swatch

Herroh!!

Here is the very very pretty and awesome Valentine Massacre by All That Glitters who sells on Etsy!
This is just two coats over two coats of OPI Big Apple Red, with one coat of Seche Vite.

Its micro, small and medium sized red hex glitter, as well as black hex and bar glitter! I LOVE black glitter!!!! It's squishy, it's shiny, its got black glitter. Its so awesome. It has tons of depth with some glitters looking sort of buried in the micro glitters and squishy-ness. It is also insanely shiny.

I got an abundant amount of glitter on the brush and didn't have to dig at all to get the glitter I wanted on the nail. It spread out really nicely too. I love it when a glitter polish applies nicely, and Valentine Massacre definitely exceeded my hopes and dreams!





Valentine Massacre is definitely unique to my collection and I've already worn it a couple of times. I really really like this one a lot, and I don't even wear a lot of red! Its the perfect Valentines Day manicure for my single bitter self as well ;) Hahaha This polish totally calls dibs on February 14th 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment